Remote Learning Resources
The University anticipates approximately 40 percent of courses will be offered in-person for the fall 2021 semester. Students are encouraged to reference this webpage for key information, tips and resources. Also, keep checking your Stan State email account for updates and tips as well.
Look through this checklist to see if you're ready for virtual learning
Contact your professors if you have specific questions about your classes. During these unprecedented “Virtual University” days, we are working alongside faculty to ensure you have the tools and support to finish your semester strong.
There are a variety of University-supported services and resources to help, as listed on this page.
Are you ready for virtual learning?
- Confirm you have reliable access to the internet with your devices. Request Chromebooks or hotspot
- Confirm course communication - your instructors will let you know how they plan to communicate with you and guidelines for the communication channel(s) selected.
- Confirm you can log into myStanState to access applications, including your student email, Canvas, and Zoom.
- Software - be sure to install the most recent versions of each software on your device (including web browsers - Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Ask for help if you need it - OIT Technology Support | Academic Advising | Library Services | Student Services
Visit the A-Z Directory website and click on the appropriate letter to find the contact information for the department. You may also search for a faculty member if you know their name, using the Faculty & Staff Directory Search.
Academic departments are also listed by college:
Reap the benefits of being involved with a student-run organization, like civic engagement, friendships, mentoring, networking, academic and character development, self-governance, and other aspects that support student success.