- Receive all payments for
- payment for registration fees & tuition
- housing and meal plans
- and other miscellaneous fees
- including amounts paid by off-campus vendors and the State Controller's Office
- Distribute faculty, staff and student payroll
- Reimburse departments for petty cash vouchers
Student Financial Services
- Questions about Student Accounts
- Provide detailed billing invoices to students.
- Provide installment payment plans
- Offer flexible payment plans for delinquent or past due student fees & print reminder notices to inform the student in advance of upcoming installments.
- Perkins Loan payment arrangements, cancellations, deferments & exit interviews.
- Third-Party Billing
- Collection proceedings & Tax Offset
- Process student refunds
If you will not be attending the University or you will be reducing your unit enrollment, you must drop your classes via the web or by submitting a Withdrawal form to Enrollment Services by the Census date for the term. myStanState is available to assist with Online registration problems at all times. Registration fees are due in accordance with the Fee Payment deadlines.
MyStanState: Review your account balance online.
Updated: September 14, 2023