We’re here to guide you through the enrollment process. Please refer to this page for information and resources you will need to get started with your first semester at Stan State.
If you haven't already, check the Steps to Enrollment:
Students page - Find important information and services for students. This link is also located in the University header.
Important Dates for Fall 2024
June 1 - Accept Admission
June 28 - Final (Official) Transcripts Due for Transfer Students
July 15 - Final (Official) Transcripts Due for First-Time Freshmen
June 26-28 - First-Year NSO
July 22-26 - Transfer NSO
July 17 – Stockton Transfer NSO
Aug. 21 - First Day of Classes
New Student Orientation (NSO) is a program for all incoming Stan State students designed to provide information about University requirements, general education requirements, major academic advising, student programs and services.
Preparing for NSO
- Accept your admission into the University no later than the deadline date, listed above
- Upon accepting your admission, select your New Student Orientation date to be registered
- Complete the Pre-New Student Orientation (Titus Link) which will be emailed to your @csustan.edu account, two weeks prior to your scheduled orientation.
- Instagram Live events provide the opportunity to connect with NSO staff and ask questions about what to expect.
- Pre-orientation workshops for transfers.
The Warrior Card is the official identification card of Stan State, issued to all members of the University community.
Find course materials using the University Bookstore's online search tool.
Find videos (transitioning to college, about student life, academic programs and more), plus other resources for admitted students.
Attend these events and workshops tailored specifically for our incoming Warriors.