There is a mandatory fee of $75 for all new students attending summer 2023 New Student Orientation; payment is due Monday, Sept. 18, 2023.
Visit the Cashier's Office inside the Mary Stuart Rogers Building, Suite 100 and provide your student ID number to the cashier.
Please mail your check with the following information. On the check, please ensure that you list your student ID number and NSO on the memo line.
Checks should be made payable to Stanislaus State, and sent to the following address:
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
- Log into your MyStanState portal account
- Under My Account Balance in your Student Dashboard, click on the green bar that reads Make a payment. You will then be redirected to a new tab, Transact.
- Select the Orientation Fee under Categories.
- Select the $75 Fee and Add to Payment.
- Click Pay Now to proceed to Make a Payment.
- At the bottom of the page, click Checkout.
- Select your method of payment and complete your transaction.
- Pay with your Checking account online with no additional charge.
- Pay with your Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card with an additional charge.
Updated: March 02, 2023