There is a mandatory New Student Orientation fee of $75 for all new students; payment must be made prior to the deadline date of Wednesday, February 22, 2023. The NSO fee is separate from and in addition to other deposits, registration, and tuition fees.
You may pay the $75 NSO fee in person, by mail, or online.
- To pay in person, please see the Cashier's Office in MSR 100 and provide your student ID number to the cashier.
- To pay by mail, please mail a check to the following below. On the check, please put your ID number and NSO on the memo line. Checks should be made payable to Stanislaus State, and sent to the following address:
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
- To pay the $75 NSO fee online please follow the instructions below.
- Log into your MyStanState portal account
- Under My Account Balance in your Student Dashboard, click on the green bar that reads Make a payment. You will then be redirected to a new tab, Transact.
- Select the Orientation Fee under Categories.
- Select the $75 Fee and Add to Payment.
- Click Pay Now to proceed to Make a Payment.
- At the bottom of the page, click Checkout.
- Select your method of payment and complete your transaction.
- Pay with your Checking account online with no additional charge.
- Pay with your Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card with an additional charge.
If you have questions or concerns about paying the New Student Orientation Fee, please contact the New Student Orientation Office at email@example.com or (209) 664-6757.