Scholarship Application Process
Stanislaus State now uses the Academic Works online program to help students search and apply for on-campus scholarships. Scholarships are available every academic year and students may apply for various scholarships using one application. Scholarship applicants will have the ability to upload documents to their scholarship application (such as letters of recommendation, academic transcripts, and other miscellaneous required documents) as well as check on the status of their application. The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office will notify students when the scholarship application process becomes available and encourages all students to apply.
Please remember that applying for Financial Aid and Scholarships is FREE and you do not have to pay for a scholarship or to receive scholarship information. The Financial Aid and Scholarship office does not process or request scholarship information over the phone. If you have any questions about scholarship information or application, please contact the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2018
- Select the Academic Works Scholarship Application Link
- Enter all requested information
- Select scholarship(s), complete all required criteria and submit your application by the deadline
- Scholarship review committees will review eligible scholarship applicants
- Selected recipients will be notified of their award via their MYCSUSTAN email and donor thank you letters will be requested from recipients
- Financial Aid award packages will be adjusted to include scholarship(s) awards
- Scholarships will be awarded beginning in June and will continue through the summer
- Disbursement of scholarships will occur weekly, but not earlier than two weeks prior to the start of each semester
- Make sure to monitor your MYCSUSTAN account regularly for any Hold, Messages and To Do List items that may be required