We are community of over 50,000 who share a common past – achieving the great accomplishment of graduating from the esteemed CSU System at Stanislaus State. Whether you started your journey four or 50 years ago, you are forever part of what makes this campus great.
We invite you to take full advantage of the unique bond one has with their alma mater. Stay engaged; join the Alumni Association – a free membership. Through the Alumni Association, you deepen your bond and renew your commitment to the campus.
Your Stanislaus State Alumni Association is a vehicle to engage, reminisce and promote our accomplishments collectively. Share your pride – you are the ambassadors of our University!
- Homecoming Community CarnivalSunday, January 31, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.Return to campus with your friends and family for a day of activities and fun for all ages.
- Homecoming Alumni Faculty and Staff LuncheonTuesday, February 2, 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.RSVP deadline: January 22, 2016. Associated Students, Inc., the University Student Union and the Alumni Association invite faculty and staff who graduated from Stanislaus State for a special lunch with their fellow alumni.
- Homecoming Alumni Social at Art Space on MainFriday, February 5, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.RSVP deadline: January 22, 2016. Reminisce with alumni and friends with an evening in downtown Turlock at the Art Space on Main. Refreshments will be served.
- Homecoming Alumni Pregame Social & Basketball GameSaturday, February 6, 4:30 p.m.RSVP deadline: January 22, 2016. Join your fellow Warriors for a pregame social on campus. Warriors vs. Cal State East Bay - 5:30 p.m. (women’s); 7 p.m. (men’s)
- CSU New York/Tri-State Alumni ReceptionMonday, March 14, 2016, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.Join your fellow CSU alumni for an evening of networking at the exclusive University Club of New York.