We are a community of over 55,000 who share a common past – achieving the great accomplishment of graduating from the esteemed CSU System at Stanislaus State. Whether you started your journey four or 50 years ago, you are forever part of what makes this campus great.
We invite you to take full advantage of the unique bond one has with their alma mater. Stay engaged; join the Alumni Association – a free membership. Through the Alumni Association, you deepen your bond and renew your commitment to the campus.
Your Stanislaus State Alumni Association is a vehicle to engage, reminisce and promote our accomplishments collectively. Share your pride – you are the ambassadors of our University!
- Warrior Way AuctionNov. 9-16 Stanislaus State is pleased to launch the Warrior Way virtual auction with proceeds to benefit the Warrior Athletics Scholarship Fund. Auction items include beach vacations, sports memorabilia, gift baskets, golf outings, wine tours, spa treatments and various services and products from local businesses.
- Workout with a WarriorNov. 13, 2020 - 7:00 p.m. Need a moment to zen out? Letting your body and mind drift to a deep relax helps reset your mind and actually gives you more energy afterwards! This session is a sleep inducing “rest” that your body wants! You’ll need a quiet spot or grab some ear buds. A mat, pillow and towel will give you comfort.
- Mindfulness with a WarriorNov. 17, 2020 - 10 a.m.The "most wonderful time of the year" can also be the most stressful. Instead of peace and joy, our anxiety grows. Not everyone is getting along. Travel plans go awry. You find yourself in the grips of a global pandemic.
- Champions of the American DreamNov. 17, 2020 - 3 p.m.In Partnership with the Porges Family Foundation, please join California State University, Stanislaus and the College of Business Administration for a unique “Champions of the American Dream” event.
- University Events CalendarVisit the University Events Calendar for a list of events taking place on campus.
- School of the Arts Events From exhibits in our two galleries, exciting theatre performances in our campus venues, or an exquisite evening immersed in live music at the Bernell & Flora Snider Music Recital Hall, this is the place to find the latest information.