Veterans Affairs Office

Enrollment Certification

Each student planning on using VA benefits is required to provide the Veteran's Office with a copy of one of the following:

  • Certificate of Eligibility
  • Education Enrollment Status form (printed from VA website)
  • PO Authorization (Veteran Readiness and Employment)
  • ‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at

Additional forms that may be required include:

  • Copy of DD214 (Member 4) - Required for Priority Registration
  • Request for Change of Program of Place of Training Form

VA education benefit certification request instructions can be found below:

Veterans Educational Benefits Certification Request

Important Items!

  • The College Fee Waiver for Veteran Dependents users do not need to certify enrollment. Provide our office with a copy for the academic year you are eligible for.
  • If you Add or Drop any classes, please notify the Veteran's Office on campus immediately.
  • If you are using VA benefits to pay for your education you DO NOT need to pay up front. Our office will save your enrollment while we wait for the VA payment to be processed.
  • Covered Individuals will not be subject to any penalties which include the assessment of late fees, the denial of access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities, or the requirement that a covered individual borrow additional funds, on any covered individual because of the individual’s inability to meet his or her financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement funding from the Department of Veteran Affairs under Chapter 31 or 33.
  • NOTE: A Covered Individual is any individual who is entitled to educational assistance under Chapter 31 Veteran Readiness and Employment or Chapter 33 Post 9/11.