*Effective Immediately the Student Veteran Center will be closed in accordance with university guidelines. The Center will reopen in a time tbd. Please email all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org*
Each student planning on using VA benefits is required to provide the Veteran's Office with a copy of one of the following:
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Education Enrollment Status form (printed from VA website)
- VA Form 28-1905 (Vocational Rehabilitation)
- Written Request to use either VA Vocational Rehabilitation or Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® benefits
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Additional forms that may be required include:
- Copy of DD214 (Member 4) - Required for Priority Registration
- Request for Change of Program of Place of Training Form
Each student is required to fill out the enrollment card and return to our office for benefit certification each semester they would like to use their VA benefits.
All enrollment cards can be found here
Please return card by email to email@example.com or print them out and bring them to the Student Veteran Center.
- The College Fee Waiver for Veteran Dependents users do not need to certify enrollment. Provide our office with a copy for the academic year you are eligible for.
- If you Add or Drop any classes, please notify the Veteran's Office on campus immediately.
- If you are using VA benefits to pay for your education you DO NOT need to pay up front. Our office will save your enrollment while we wait for the VA payment to be processed.