Veteran Benefits Information
VA Benefits Available
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Covered Individuals will not be subject to any penalties which include the assessment of late fees, the denial of access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities, or the requirement that a covered individual borrow additional funds, on any covered individual because of the individual’s inability to meet his or her financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement funding from the Department of Veteran Affairs under Chapter 31 or 33.
- NOTE: A Covered Individual is any individual who is entitled to educational assistance under Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation or Chapter 33 Post 9/11.
- Potentially available to students currently serving
- Eligibillity based on branch of service
- For more information or if you are available, please contact your Educational Services Officer within your branch of service or click this link.