TRIO SSS is operating in hybrid format with limited, in-person appointments and staffing.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (209) 667-3220.
Our lobby, MSR 245, is open Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
TRIO programs have a tradition of providing a community of support for first-generation, limited income, students of color, and students with disabilities. At Stan State, TRIO Student Support Services is a space for students to belong, ask questions, plan their future, get help with campus processes, and be supported through challenges when needed.
Student Services and Resources
- Advising to plan coursework and met academic requirements
- Peer Mentors with tips on college life, study habits, and campus resources
- Writing assistance for academic and career success
- Scholarships to reduce educational and other financial burdens
- Tutoring (extra sessions and subjects in partnership with the Learning Commons)
- Workshops and events for academic, financial, and personal growth
- Student lounge and lab with study space and computers
Program resources and services are supported by federal grant funding through the U.S. Department of Education Title IV, Part A (PR/Award: P042A201294)
Updated: March 22, 2022