What are the requirements to become eligible for Student Support Services Program?
To qualify for services, you must meet the following criteria:
- Enrollment as an undergraduate student at Stanislaus State
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Low Income
- First Generation (neither parent has attended/completed college)
- Have a demonstrated academic need
- If you are learning and/or physically disabled, you also qualify for SSS services.
Where and How do I apply?
Come to our office located in the Mary Stuart Rogers Gateway Services Building, Suite 245. When you come, be sure to bring the following:
- Completed SSS Application.pdf
- A copy of your current Financial Aid Award Letter
- A copy of your 1040 Tax Form for last year (If dependent/parents. If independent/yours)
- Proof of Residency Requirement if you are not a US citizen
IF Naturalized, furnish a copy of Citizenship Certificate;
IF Permanent Resident, furnish a copy of Alien Registration Card
- If applicable, a copy of Certification of disability
(verification through Disabled Student Services or private physician)