Not accepting applications at this time.
The following required criteria, program capacity, and applicants’ demonstrated academic needs are considered when making program admission decisions.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Enrolled undergraduate at Stanislaus State
- Demonstrated academic need for support
- One or more of the following must also apply:
- Low income
- First generation (neither parent has completed a BA/BS degree)
- Documented disability
How to apply
Interested students can complete and submit the SSS Application with required documents attached. Complete applications should be submitted in-person to SSS in the Mary Stuart Rogers Gateway Services Building, Suite 245.
The following documents must be included with the submitted application:
- Signed copy of 1040 Tax Form or tax transcript for previous year.
- If Dependent, parent’s taxes with you listed as a dependent
- If Independent, your taxes and Student Aid Report for fafsa.gov (used for verification of independent status for financial aid purposes)
- If you or your parents were not required to file taxes, a Verification of Low Income Status and Student Aid Report from fafsa.gov
- W-9 Form (form is being used as certification of citizenship or permanent residency only)
- Copy of Financial Aid Award from MyCSUStan Portal
- Award Summary with all aid offered and accepted (under Finances, click View Financial Aid)
- Financial Aid Summary with budget, EFC, estimated need, total aid, and remaining need (from the Award Summary screen, click Financial Aid Summary)
- Proof of permanent residency if you are not a U.S. Citizen
- If Naturalized, submit a copy of your Citizenship Certificate
- If Permanent Resident, submit a copy of your Alien Registration Card (front and back)
- If applicable, a copy of Certification of Disability
- Verification can be through Stan State Disabled Resource Services or private physician