Application and Eligibility
TRIO Student Support Services offers a community for students to belong, ask questions, and plan their education and futures. Students must apply to receive support but we are here to help you through the application process.
|Fridays||1:00 - 3:00 p.m.||Join|
Can't make drop-in hours?
Schedule a meeting on Warrior Connect. Set the appointment type to Academic Advising and service to Student Support Services (TRIO) Program Information.
- Stanislaus State undergraduates:
- Newly admitted first-time freshmen
- Lower division students (0-59 earned units)
- Newly admitted support program transfers (and non-support program transfers as space allows)
- One or more of the following:
- Income eligible (see federal guidelines)
- First generation (neither parent has completed a baccalaureate degree)
- Documented disability
- WAIVER IN EFFECT: Students with citizenship, permanent residency, or undocumented status can apply
- Demonstrated academic need for support
** Final program admissions decisions will consider required criteria, program capacity, and demonstrated academic needs. Meeting minimum eligibility does not guarantee admission to the program. **
Application submission must include:
- Signed SSS Program Application
- Copy of Financial Aid Award from MyStanState Portal
- Award Summary with all aid offered and accepted (under Finances, click View Financial Aid)
- Financial Aid Summary with the budget, EFC, estimated need, total aid, and remaining need (from the Award Summary screen, click Financial Aid Summary)
- If applicable, Disability Verification
- Documentation from Stan State Disability Resource Services or private physician accepted
Updated: November 09, 2023