Peer Mentor Schedule
Virtual visits are available by Drop-in/Walk-in or Appointment (Fall 2021 schedule to be announced).
Fall 2021 Workshops to be announced
All listed workshops count toward SSS Scholarship eligibility. Workshop with ($) count as financial literacy workshops. SSS workshop attendance will be recorded by the SSS Writing Specialist and Peer Mentors. Attendance lists for non-SSS workshops are submitted directly to SSS and recorded in your program record. Students should use their Stan State email when workshop registration is required.
Self-Paced Workshops (LinkedIn Learning Courses)
Stan State students have free access to LinkedIn Learning. SSS has identified several courses to count toward scholarship eligibility requirements. Use your myStanState portal to access LinkedIn Learning, then start the course by searching the title or using the provided link. SSS students must submit a copy of the Certificate of Completion to email@example.com to receive workshop credit.
- Building a Better To-Do List
- Developing Your Professional Image
- Financial Wellness: Managing Your Personal Cash Flow ($)
- Informational Interviewing
- Managing Your Career: Early Career
- Managing Stress for Positive Change
- Mastering Common Interview Questions
- Public Speaking Foundations
- Setting Your Financial Goals ($)