The Fall 2021 Grad Forum is Virtual!
California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education
October 22-23, 2021
Go to: tinyurl.com/diversityforum21
Registration Code: bear2021
Priority Deadline: October 8 (or until the Forum reaches full capacity)
More information will also be uploaded via the following social media platforms!
Follow to stay up to date:
For two days, live virtual forum workshops will provide information about selecting the right graduate program; the graduate application process; financial aid opportunities; preparing for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and employment prospects.
Participants will receive exclusive access to a calendar of recruitment events and open houses from over 200 leading institutions nationwide throughout the fall, starting as early as September 20th.
Students are urged to take advantage of this unique opportunity to explore graduate studies either at the master's or doctoral level.
Who should attend:
- Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and Master’s Candidates
Events is intended for all disciplines EXCEPT:
- MBA programs
- Veterinary Science
Workshops topics include:
- Demystifying the GRE
- How to Finance Your Graduate Studies
- How to Select, Apply to, and Prepare for Graduate School
- How to Write a Winning Statement of Purpose
- Identifying Challenges and Finding Community for AB540 and Undocumented Students
- Keys to Success and Survival in Grad School
- Role of Undergraduate Research in Graduate Admissions
- Successful Strategies for Acquiring Strong Letters of Recommendation
Subject specific workshops in:
- Behavioral Sciences
- Business and Management
- Engineering and Computer Sciences
- Fine Arts & Humanities
- Health and Human Services
- Life Sciences
- Physical Sciences and Math
- Social Science
Please email Jesus Verdugo at email@example.com