California Forum For Diversity in Graduate Education
Date & Location
Saturday, April 21st
8:00AM – 4:00PM
University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA 95211
Transportation is free!
Bus will depart from Stan State University Circle (Library) bus pick up at 7:30AM and is scheduled to return by 5:00PM latest.
Come join us in this all day event designed to acquaint you with career opportunities and academic challenges associated with advanced study in a wide variety of disciplines.
*Use code tigers2018 to register*
Registration Opens February 19th --Space is limited! Deadline to register is April 13th, or sooner if max capacity reached!
- and Master’s Candidates
Events is intended for all disciplines except:
- MBA programs
- veterinary science
- and law,
all of which have their own recruiting networks.
Workshops Will Include…
- Demystifying the GRE
- Discipline-based Panels
- How to Finance Your Graduate Education
- How to Prepare for the GRE
- How to Select, Apply to, and Prepare for Graduate School
- How to Write a Winning Statement of Purpose
- Keys to Success and Survival in Grad School
- Managing Health, Wellness and Disability in Graduate School
- The Relation of the Master’s Degree to the Ph.D.
- Undergraduate Research in Graduate Admissions
For more information stop by MSR 245 or call (209) 667-3220.
More information about the Forum and History of can be found at https://www.caldiversityforum.org.