California Forum For Diversity in Graduate Education
Date & Location
Saturday, April 21st
8:00AM – 4:00PM
University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Avenue, Stockton, CA 95211
BUS Capacity has been reached!!! You can still register for the event but will need to arrange for your own transportation to and from the event!
Come join us in this all day event designed to acquaint you with career opportunities and academic challenges associated with advanced study in a wide variety of disciplines.
*Use code tigers2018 to register*
Registration Opens February 19th --Space is limited! Deadline to register is April 13th, or sooner if max capacity reached!
- and Master’s Candidates
Events is intended for all disciplines except:
- MBA programs
- veterinary science
- and law,
all of which have their own recruiting networks.
Workshops Will Include…
- Demystifying the GRE
- Discipline-based Panels
- How to Finance Your Graduate Education
- How to Prepare for the GRE
- How to Select, Apply to, and Prepare for Graduate School
- How to Write a Winning Statement of Purpose
- Keys to Success and Survival in Grad School
- Managing Health, Wellness and Disability in Graduate School
- The Relation of the Master’s Degree to the Ph.D.
- Undergraduate Research in Graduate Admissions
For more information stop by MSR 245 or call (209) 667-3220.
More information about the Forum and History of can be found at https://www.caldiversityforum.org.