Available Remotely & In-Person
- Warrior Food Pantry now offers evening hours on Thursdays from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Follow us on Instagram @stanstate_basicneeds for additional updates.
- Explore resources on the Warriors Take Care Team webpage.
Basic Needs provides valuable resources such as the Warrior Food Pantry and CalFresh that provide relief to students experiencing food insecurity. Although the definition of the term, "basic needs" varies across institutions, the reality is hunger and homelessness now affect all individuals, including college students.
Resources to Meet Your Basic Needs
Basic Needs Coordinators can assist you in applying for the CalFresh food benefits program.
Provides food assistance to all Stanislaus State students experiencing hunger and food insecurity.
Currently, students can get a free food box once a month at the Food Distribution by completing a simple USDA form!
Experiencing a crisis or difficult situation? Tell us about it by completing a Crisis Assistance Request Form.
The short-term emergency housing program provides displaced students, that are currently enrolled, access to temporary on-campus housing.
Tune in for LIVE food demos on healthy, easy and affordable meals and snacks.
Use this list of resources available in your community to identify organizations that may be able to offer you additional resources and assistance.
Receive free Basic Needs alerts right on your mobile phone!
- Get reminders about upcoming Food Distribution dates as a text message and or email.
- Get location updates for the Food Distribution if it rains
- This service is offered at no cost and you can opt-out at anytime
Updated: September 15, 2021