The Student Health Center is a fully accredited outpatient clinic that provides primary medical care, health education, wellness promotion, and disease prevention to students at Stanislaus State.
The Student Health Center does not administer the COVID-19 vaccine.
Visit the University's COVID-19 website for vaccination information and the certification process.
- The SHC building will be closed from Nov. 8, 2021 through Apr. 1, 2022 for construction. Telehealth services will be available during the building closure. Students can call (209) 667-3396 to make an appointment.
MyHealth Web Portal
The portal is one of the primary tools for students to use sign forms, refill prescriptions and communicate with providers.
- Face coverings are required to enter the Student Health Center.
- Please call to schedule an in-person appointment or telehealth appointment at (209) 667-3396.
- The Student Health Center does not administer COVID-19 vaccines or COVID-tests.
- All student COVID-19 vaccination records and exemption requests are submitted through the COVID-19 Self-Certification inside the myStanState Student Center. The Student Health Center does not accept these document submissions.
Updated: January 18, 2022