The Campus Recreation Center will be posting updates for the Fall 2021 Semester on Instagram! Follow Campus Recreation on Instagram (@campus_recreation).
The following facilities will remain closed until further notice:
- Campus Recreation Center
- 6:00 AM -9:00 PM
- Saturday- Sunday: CLOSED
- Stockton Campus Recreation & Fitness Center (Closed Until Further Notice)
Aquatics Facility Morning Session:
Monday - Tuesday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Wednesday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Thursday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Aquatics Facility Evening Session:
Monday-Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday: No Evening Session
Thursday - Friday: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Notice: Campus Recreation staff is available through email and social media for further questions.
Business Office Hours
These hours pertain to the Fall Semester of 2021 that will be effective August 23, 2021.
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fall 2021 Closures
The Campus Recreation Center & Aquatics Facility will be closed the following dates:
September 06, 2021 (Labor Day)
November 11, 2021 (Veterans’ Day)
November 25-26, 2021 (Thanksgiving Holiday- Campus Closed)
December 27-31, 2021 (Holiday Break - Campus Closed)
- Group X Fitness ClassesFall 2021 Schedule is Now Posted!The Campus Recreation Department offers Group X fitness classes each semester. To view more information about Group X, click here.
- Intramural Sign-UpsFall 2021 Schedule is Now Posted! The Campus Recreation offers a variety of intramural sports each semester. To learn more, click here.
- Membership OpportunitiesFaculty, Staff, & Alumni MembershipsThe Campus Recreation offers various memberships. To view membership information, rates, and guest pass policies, click here.
- FAQsLearn more about the Campus RecreationGuest passes, equipment, student registration, track information, parking, facility policies, and related information, click here.
Updated: October 17, 2021. Campus Recreation is a unit of the Division of Student Affairs.