The Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) office encourages students experiencing difficulties to reach out and make an appointment for a consultation with one of our counselors. Our counselors are ready to hear you and determine the best method of support to meet your unique circumstances.
- CAPS is now doing in-person sessions. Phone and Zoom are still an option.
- Call (209) 667-3381 to schedule a confidential appointment with our counseling staff.
- On weekdays call from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- After-hours support and resources are available. When prompted, dial 2 to be connected to a crisis counselor.
- Submit your Counseling & Psychological Services documents on the MyHealth Web Portal.
- Virtual Group & Wellness Workshops available.
- TAO Connect: Therapy Assistance Online
Use Therapy Assistance Online to help bounce back & learn new life skills.
Learn what steps to take if you are experiencing a crisis.
Learn how to cope in a world with COVID-19.
View our lineup of virtual group and wellness workshops and community activities.
Explore community resources available on campus and in Merced and Stanislaus county.
Updated: March 08, 2022