The Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) office encourages students experiencing difficulties to reach out and make an appointment for a consultation with one of our counselors. Our counselors are ready to hear you and determine the best method of support to meet your unique circumstances.
- CAPS is now doing in-person sessions. Phone and Zoom are still an option.
- Call (209) 667-3381 to schedule a confidential appointment with our counseling staff.
- On weekdays call from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- After-hours support and resources are available. When prompted, dial 2 to be connected to a crisis counselor.
- Virtual Group & Wellness Workshops available.
MyHealth Web Portal
Submit your Counseling & Psychological Services documents on the MyHealth Web Portal. The portal is one of the primary tools to use sign forms, refill prescriptions, and communicate with providers.
Ethical and confidential psychological counseling for students
Learn what steps to take if you are experiencing a crisis.
Learn how to cope in a world with COVID-19.
View our lineup of virtual group and wellness workshops and community activities.
Explore community resources available on campus and in Merced and Stanislaus county.
Updated: October 02, 2023