911 in a life-threatening emergency or go directly to the nearest emergency room.
Crisis & After-Hours Services
After-hours support and resources are available. Please call (209) 667-3381 for assistance. When prompted, dial 2 to be connected to a crisis counselor. This is to be used for crisis situations and after-hours when the Counseling & Psychological Services office is closed.
Stanislaus State Emergency Procedures
- Create a Safety Plan
- San Joaquin County Women’s Center Youth & Family Services
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-(800)-656-Hope (4673)
- Domestic Violence: (209) 465-4878
- Sexual Assault: (209) 465-4997
- Youth/Human Trafficking: (209) 948-1911
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-7233 or text START to 88788
Updated: January 30, 2023