Call to Schedule an Appointment
- Online appointment scheduling is unavailable at this time.
- All patients will be screened via telephone prior to arriving to the Student Health Center.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times inside the Student Health Center.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, fever or rash:
Please call before you arrive. This allows us to better evaluate your needs over the phone and helps determine the best level of care while preventing the spread of any possible illness.
- Have your student ID card handy.
- Have your class and work schedule handy when scheduling your appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to check in.
- Do NOT schedule an appointment if you have less than 30 minutes between classes.
A $10.00 no-show fee will be charged if you fail to cancel your appointment.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to cancel as soon as possible. If you are more than 5 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment. All service fees will be charged to your student accounts.
After Hours Care
The Student Health Center is closed evenings, weekends, and all campus holidays.
Updated: October 12, 2021