Warrior Food Pantry
The Warrior Food Pantry remains available to provide students with supplemental food items during the COVID-19 health crisis. The Warrior Food Pantry provides non-perishable food items and toiletries at no cost to Stan State students. Students may collect up to 10 items per week. The pantry aims to decrease the impact that food insecurities have on the academic success of students, as well as helps to alleviate hunger within our campus community.
For food assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How the Pantry Works
- Visit the Pantry inside the Student Services Building in room 128
- Present your Warrior ID card or number
- Students can collect up to 10 items a week, at no cost.
Fall 2022 Pantry Hours
- Monday - Wednesday & Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. & 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Stockton Pop-Up Food Pantry
The Pop-up Warrior Food Pantry takes place on alternating Mondays and Thursdays outside of the Acacia Building, Stockton Campus. Food and toiletry items will be pre-bagged and distributed to students at a curbside distribution. Students will need to provide their Warrior ID number at pick-up.
How the Pop-up Pantry Works
Students will be able to walk up to collect their food bags or drive up.
- On scheduled days, drive to the Stockton Campus - Acacia Building (Corner of E. Magnolia and N. American Street) and follow signs to the Pop-Up. Bags will be provided at the half circle drive up on the West side of the building.
- Check in with staff. You will be asked to provide staff with your Warrior ID number.
- Staff will bring the bag of items to you.
Fall 2022 Pop-Up Schedule
Location: Acacia Building Stockton
- Thursday, September 1st (1 - 5 p.m.)
- Monday, September 12th (2 - 6 p.m.)
- Thursday, September 29th (1 - 5 p.m.)
- Monday, October 10th (2 - 6 p.m.)
- Thursday, October 27th (1 - 5 p.m.)
- Monday, November 14th (2 - 6 p.m.)
- Thursday, December 1st (1 - 5 p.m.)
- Monday, December 5th (2 - 6 p.m.)
Updated: August 15, 2022. The Warrior Food Pantry is a unit of the Division of Student Affairs.
Updated: August 22, 2022