The Warrior Food Pantry provides non-perishable food items and toiletries at no cost to current students in need.
- Students can collect up to 10 items per week.
- A Warrior ID number is required when visiting the pantry.
- Be sure to also check out Food Distribution dates.
Turlock Campus Location
Student Services Building, Room 128, Building #116. (See Campus Map)
Regular Hours of Operation | Starting Aug. 21, 2023
- Monday - Wednesday & Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Stockton Campus Location
Acacia Court Building, Room 1051
Regular Hours of Operation | starting Aug. 21, 2023
- Monday: appointment only
- Tuesday: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Wednesday: 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Thursday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
If you are not able to visit during drop-in hours, you are encouraged to schedule an appointment with our team at the Stockton campus.
Updated: August 21, 2023