Stan State students

Basic Needs works with local organizations to help you meet your needs as fully as possible, in addition to the services we provide here at Stanislaus State. You can use this list to identify other organizations that may be able to offer you additional resources and assistance.

Off-Campus Food Resources by City

2-1-1 Health & Human Service Information

If you have difficulty finding resources through the above online searchable databases, dial 2-1-1 or 1-877-211-7826, so a 2-1-1 Call Specialist can assist you in finding resources that may be able to help in your time of need 24/7, 365 days a year, in over 120 languages.

Center for Human Services

Center for Human Services provides assessment and connections to services for students 18 - 24 years old with housing instability. No fee for services. Contact Marlene Marron at (209) 857-0096 or email at

Updated: August 09, 2023