The Warrior Card is the official identification card of California State University, Stanislaus, issued to all members of the University community. It is required for all students for identification and access to essential campus services. It also offers convenient features so you can make purchases on and around campus. The Warrior Card is not a credit card. It can be loaded with Warrior Cash (prepaid fund on the card), and it can be linked to a Wells Fargo checking account as a debit card.
Warrior Card Administration
Phone: (209) 667-3687
To Report Warrior Card loss or theft:
Phone: 1-866-575-7826 or
Suspend Meal Plan account by contacting Campus Dining
Phone: (209) 667-3635
Suspend linked Wells Fargo checking:
First-Time Warrior Card
Students may request a first-time Warrior Card by going to Library Building, L256 to take their photo and have their card printed or by submitting their passport-style color photo to the Warrior Card Online Photo Submission tool at warriorphoto.csustan.edu. Complete step-by-step instructions are provided for submitting your image and verifying documentation. Your information is safe, secure, and encrypted. Once your photo is submitted you will be notified if your photo was approved or denied, with instructions on how to correct and resubmit if needed. Upon approval, the Warrior Card will be printed and must be picked up the Library Building, L256.
Faculty and Staff can take their photo at the Library location but their cards are required to be printed on door access card stock. A key card access form must be filled out from the link in their employee portal. Please note that door access card distribution is managed by the campus locksmiths in Capital Planning and Facilities Management.
Replacement Warrior Cards
If a Warrior Card is lost or stolen it is advised to report your lost/stolen Warrior Card to Warrior Cash. The link for Warrior Cash contact information is https://warriorcard.com/contact.html . If a new photo is desired it can be uploaded using the Warrior Card Online Photo Submission tool at warriorphoto.csustan.edu, or taken in-person at the Library Building, L256.
Fees for Warrior Cards
Students, faculty, and staff do not pay for their first Warrior Card. A $5 replacement fee is required to print the new card. You can pay on campus at the Cashier Office in MSR 100 or online at https://commerce.cashnet.com/ABSWAR .
Faculty/Staff Door Access Cards
All door access cards are requested by completing the paperless workflow key request on the Capital Planning and Facilities Management website.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warrior Card Features
The Warrior Card is the student key to:
- Identification - In addition to your photo, your Card has your unique ID number printed and encoded on the magnetic stripe. It is required for all Cashier transactions.
- Meal Plans - Campus residents swipe the Card to access Meal Plan dollars at all Campus Dining Locations.
- Libraries - Use your Card to check out library materials and access other resources and services.
- Enrollment Services - Your Card will be swiped to access your student records.
- Fitness Center Pass - Access privileges for current students, faculty, and staff.
- Warrior Cash - Make cashless purchases and pay for services at campus locations (e.g., bookstore, pharmacy, University Police) and local businesses.
- Banking Convenience - Make your card an ATM/PIN-debit card when you link it to a Wells Fargo College Checking account.
- OIT Lab Print Account - You can use Warrior Cash to add funds to your OIT Computer Lab Print Balance account
- Health Services - Student identification to receive health services and Warrior Cash accepted at the pharmacy.
For more information go to Warrior Card Frequently Asked Questions.
Warrior Cash is a prepaid spending account offering a safe and convenient way to make purchases on-campus (Bookstore, Campus Dining, Cashiers, Health Services, Library Services, Print Shop, Student Recreation Center).
Add value to your account by cash at one of the cash-to-card machines (located in the Bizzini Hall Lobby and MSR North Lobby), by mail, online, or in person at the Campus Cashier’s office in MSR 100.
Go to the Warrior Cash website to see all the methods of adding prepaid cash to your Warrior Card. It can be added online, by mail, or by phone.
Residential students are required to participate in the meal plan program. Payment is made each semester along with tuition and other fees. Meal plan dollars are accessed with your Warrior Card at any campus dining location. Give your card to the attendant at the checkout register and tell him/her that you wish to use your meal plan account. When the card is swiped it will reduce your meal plan balance. If you also have Warrior Cash on your Warrior Card and want to use that to pay for an item rather than your meal plan, just let the checkout attendant know. When your card is swiped it will reduce your Warrior cash balance.
Meal plan dollars must be used prior to the end of the academic year. Meal plan accounts are activated through campus dining.
If you have a Meal Plan, visit the Campus Dining office located in main dining or call (209) 667-3635 to deactivate your Meal Plan account. When you receive your replacement card, take it to Campus Dining to reactivate your Meal Plan.
Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Link your Warrior Card1 to a Wells Fargo Clear Access Banking℠ or Everyday Checking account2 for banking convenience.
California State University, Stanislaus and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you optional banking convenience with your linked Warrior Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges, and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it’s linked to a Wells Fargo checking account, with two account options for students. Enjoy no-fee cash access at Wells Fargo ATMs, including the Wells Fargo ATMs on campus. Make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked Warrior Card. Take advantage of this optional benefit today.
Visit wellsfargo.com/csustan for more details.
The Wells Fargo Campus Card Program offers a convenient way to access your money on and off campus, plus exclusive benefits for students, faculty, and staff with a linked Everyday Checking Account. See more details about how we’re making college life a little easier, and find out more by watching our video about the Campus Card Program.
ATM Pin Based Debit Card Agreement
The Department of Education’s Cash Management regulations 34 CFR 668.164(d)(4)(i)(B)(2), require institutions participating in T2 (Campus Card) arrangements to list and identify the major features and commonly assessed fees as well as a URL for the terms and conditions of each financial account offered under the arrangement. Please see the Wells Fargo documents below:
- Wells Fargo Financial Accounts Disclosure.pdf
- Campus ATM/ Pin-Based Debit Card Agreement.pdf
- Stanislaus State Wells Fargo Campus Card Contract Data_AU21-22.pdf
Linking Warrior Card to Wells Fargo Checking Account
To link your Warrior Card to your Wells Fargo checking account, take your card to a local Wells Fargo Branch and see a banker.
Wells Fargo Locations near the Turlock campus:
- 2844 Geer Road, Turlock
- 440 E. Olive Avenue, Turlock
- 1120 K Street, Modesto
- 2905 4th St, Ceres
1. The Warrior Card is an official school ID and a Wells Fargo Campus Card when linked to a Wells Fargo checking account.
2. Minimum opening deposit is $25. Monthly service fee for the Everyday Checking account is $10 and can be avoided when the primary account owner is 17 through 24 years old. Monthly service fee for the Clear Access Banking account is $5 and can be avoided when the primary account owner is 13 through 24 years old. When the primary account owner reaches the age of 25, age can no longer be used to avoid the monthly service fee. Everyday Checking customers have other ways to avoid the monthly service fee. Customers between 13 and 16 years old must open the Clear Access Banking account with an adult co-owner. See a Wells Fargo banker or the Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule available at wellsfargo.com/depositdisclosures for more information about other fees that may apply and options to avoid the monthly service fee.
Wells Fargo may provide financial support to California State University, Stanislaus for services associated with the Warrior Card. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Reporting a lost or stolen Warrior Card
As soon as you realize that your Warrior Card is missing, you should immediately report it so that the accounts and other privileges associated with the card can be deactivated.
Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately by calling Warrior Card Customer Service at 1-866-575-7826, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. PST or by visiting My Account, available 24/7.