Support faculty and staff as they provide high quality educational experiences to our students for face-to-face, hybrid, and online courses.
We provide access, assistance, training, and technical support for a variety of campus technologies and are ready to help you find solutions to your academic issues.
We can help you with educational technology needs like these.
Blackboard Learning Management System - Bob
- Blackboard Support
- Content Collection
- Mobile Apps
- Respondus Test Authoring and Management (Windows OS)
- Safe Assign Plagiarism Prevention
- TurnItIn Plagiarism Prevention
Classroom Infrastructure - Luis
Distance Learning and Media Production – Jerry, Manuel, Kevin
- Turlock-Stockton Campus Distance Learning
- Video Conferencing
- Video Lecture Capture (Mediasite)
- Video Production (Studio and Field)
Instructional Design, Tools, and Software - Glenn
- Copyright & TEACH Act
- Collaborate Web Conferencing
- Digitize Video for Online Use
- Moodle Course Web Sites (LMS Alternative)
- Multimedia Services
- Online or Hybrid Course Consultation
- Paper Document Scanning and Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Voice Thread
- Jerry Anderson, 667-3806
- Manuel Figueiredo, 667-3377
- Kevin Gasaway, 667-3173
- Bob Koehler, 667-3898
- Dr. Glenn Pillsbury, 664-6511
Luis Segovia, 664-6634
Distance Learning and Media Production Front Desk, DBH-150, 667-3171
For general technology and computer support, please contact the OIT Help Desk, L-150, 667-3687.