Current advising and enrollment-related forms and processes have been impacted by COVID-19. The Academic Success Center and Enrollment Services are working diligently to transition forms and approvals online. Updated processes and information are occurring regularly. If you have immediate questions regarding forms, please contact email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name and student ID number.
NOTE: During this time, all forms can be completed online by obtaining signatures via email, and delivering the form via email. Instructions for electronic completion of the form and email submission are included at the top of each “updated” form. Upon completion of the form, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. Should you have any questions regarding form submission, contact Enrollment Services at email@example.com.
Catalog Year or GE Substitution Request Form
- How to submit a Withdrawal request
- How to submit a Time Conflict request
- Registration Options Form PDF New
- Course-University Withdrawal Form
- (Form must be routed by email; please use the new electronic workflow if possible)
- Individual Study Request
- Late Add Form
- Special Registration Form
- Please contact the department for a Permission Number for the Special Registration course.
- Certificate Application Form
- Consent of Release of Academic Records
- Declaration of Change of Degree for Undeclared Students
Use this form if you have an undeclared major and will be declaring a major
- Declaration or Change of Degree Objective
- Duplicate Diploma Request
- Preferred Name FAQs
- Preferred Names Guide
- Request for Planned/Unavoidable Leave of Absence
- Self Service Pronoun Change Guide
- Student Record Update
- Verification Form
- Petition for Exception to University-Wide Requirements
Use this form to petition university deadlines, waive or substitute certain university-wide requirements, or request a review of decisions affecting academic standing.
- Petition for Reinstatement After Disqualification
Updated: March 03, 2023