What is Zoom?
Zoom is a tool for hosting online meetings and web conferences at Stanislaus State. Zoom is free for use by all current faculty, staff, and students. With Zoom, you can easily host and attend state-of-the-art video meetings right from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone. Use Zoom to give a PowerPoint presentation, demonstrate software, draw on a virtual whiteboard, or just meet virtually using a webcam It’s also easy to record your Zoom meetings for later use!
Get Started Using Zoom!
All of Zoom's features can be accessed from the Zoom application that you install on your desktop computer or mobile device.
- Complete online documentation for hosting meetings, inviting participants, and more!
- Weekly training webinars (presented by Zoom; registration required)
- Overview of the Roles in a Meeting
- Visit the Stanislaus State Technology Support Desk located in LX11 - See Map
- Call the Stanislaus State Technology Support at 664-3687