Graduate school is an important commitment and a big investment in your future. The Center for Excellence in Graduate Education (CEGE) supports the academic success of master’s and doctoral students from application through graduation and provides workshops and outreach for future graduate students. To help you succeed, we offer a wide range of support services.
- Academic Advising
- Associated Students, Inc.
- Career & Development Center
- Disability Resource Services
- Financial Aid & Scholarship Office
- Food & Housing
- Graduate Student Funding Opportunities
- Health Services
- Internal Review Board (IRB Information)
- Psychological Counseling Services
- SERSCA (Student Engagement in Research Scholarship & Creative Activity)
- Technology Resources
- Writing Center
- Virtual Support
- Warriors Cross Cultural Center