Student Engagement in Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity (SERSCA)
The mission of the SERSCA Program is to provide California State University, Stanislaus students with resources and opportunities that may not otherwise be possible to engage in a comprehensive, multi-faceted, co-curricular experience led by faculty mentors. The SERSCA Program is available to both undergraduate and graduate students across all disciplines university-wide. Through Assistantships, Mini-Grants, the Student Research Competition, and Travel Grants, the SERSCA Program provides student support for engagement in research, scholarship, and creative activity (RSCA) from idea conception through dissemination. It is not requisite to participate in one aspect of the SERSCA Program to be eligible for other aspects, but the program is designed so that potentially a student could be guided by a faculty mentor and supported by the SERSCA Program through all stages of an RSCA project.
- Undergraduate Assistantships - competition closed
- Graduate Assistantships - competition closed
- Mini-Grants - Now Accepting Applications!
- Student Research Competition - Now Accepting Applications!
- Travel Grants - Now Accepting Applications!