We're Here for You
One of the best things about living on campus is that it allows you to focus on important things like studying, meeting new people, being independent, and graduating at the top of your class.
Living less than 10 minutes from any location on campus means that it's easier for you to contact faculty or staff, join study groups, visit the library, go to the tutoring center, attend theatre or musical productions, work out at the SRC, or participate in a student club or organization.
As if ease and convenience weren't enough, you also have exclusive use of Village facilities and services. These include the Academic and Residential Life Hubs, Village Cafe, computer labs, laundry rooms, pools and jacuzzi, Game Room, and the long list of great on and off-campus activities.
Have a question or concern about living in the Village? Visit our Staff Directory or stop by the Housing Office to talk to a staff member.
Event Sign-Ups and Maintenance Requests
You can access Village Venture off-campus trip sign-ups and file a maintenance work order by visiting the Housing Portal. If you have a maintenance emergency, please call the Housing Office right away.
Have a laptop that suddenly stopped working hours before a presentation or paper is due? Need to borrow one for a study group or team meeting? We have you covered! Visit the Academic Hub to check out a laptop at no cost.
Gaming or Sports Equipment Rental
The Housing Office Front Desk is home to all the gaming and sports equipment you might need. Whether you're planning to use the video game systems in the Community Center, shoot some pool in the Game Room, or play basketball, soccer, or tennis outdoors, stop by the Front Desk to borrow the equipment at no cost.
Wheel Barrow, Dolly, Vacuum, and Mop Rental
Don't have enough hands to carry your latest shopping items from the car to your apartment? Looking to do some cleaning before family visits? Stop by the Housing Front Desk to rent any of the above in exchange for an ID card to hold onto while you're using the items.
- Office Appointments: pick up packages outside of regular office hours or schedule an online appointment with the Student Account Specialist to have your housing financial questions answered
- Academic Support Appointments: our Academic Support Assistants host online office hours each week for those wanting help adjusting to online classes, test taking and study skills development, communicating with professors, scheduling other appointments on campus, and more
- Laundry Alert: track how many washers and dryers are open in the Community Center. Password is csus2580
- WarriorCard: learn all about where you will need your Warrior ID Card on campus
- Warrior Eats: recharge your meal plan, look up menus, and see what dining events are happening around campus
- MyCampusPermit: purchase a parking permit
- On-Campus Student Employment: job postings for student assistants, work study, and academic student assistants
- TV Channel List - coming soon!
- How to File a Work Order - coming soon!
- How to Sign Up for an Event - coming soon!
The Village Verve is the official newsletter of Housing and Residential Life. Currently, The Verve is emailed 1-2 times each month and features Village updates, campus happenings, programming calendars and flyers, and more! For more information, contact Katie Billiet, Communications and Occupancy Management Specialist.