The Housing and Residential Life staff is your support network both in housing and across the campus. You can stop by the business office Monday-Friday between the hours of 8am - 5 pm for assistance or leave a message with the Resident Advisor on duty after hours for a quick follow-up the next morning.
Visit the Housing Office anytime you need to:
- File a work order
- Figure out where a class is located
- Pick-up packages
- Check-out equipment
- Make a payment
- Sign up for activities
- Pick-up campus and community brochures and maps
- Buy or add money to laundry cards
- Roommate conflict/mediation
- Make a suggestion
- Visit staff for specific items, including:
- Financial Matters: Renee or Andrea
- Roommate or Community Concerns: Annabelle
- Academic and Career Support: Rebekah
- Upcoming Programs & Events: Eric
- Concerns or complaints about the community: Jen
- Bugs in room, internet issues, etc.: Jean
- Just to say hello!
Business Office Hours
8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Community Center Hours
8:00a.m. - 11:00p.m.
As a 24/7 operation the housing telephone line is answered twenty-four hours a day. Staff are on-site to provide assistance with emergency and non-emergency situations.