The Housing and Residential Life staff is your support network both in housing and across the campus. You can stop by the business office Monday - Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. for assistance or leave a message with the Resident Advisor on duty after hours for a quick follow-up the next morning.
Here Anytime You Need To:
- File a work order
- Figure out where a class is located
- Pick-up packages
- Check-out equipment
- Make a payment
- Sign up for activities
- Pick-up campus and community brochures and maps
- Buy or add money to laundry cards
- Roommate conflict/mediation
- Just to say hello!
- Make a suggestion
- Visit staff for specific items, including:
- Financial Matters: Lili Jimenez
- Roommate or Community Concerns: Gabbie Nunez for the Freshman Community and Alex Aust for the Upperclass Community
- Academic and Career Support: Jessica Bettencourt-Wojciechowski
- Upcoming Programs & Events: Maryann Aydenian
- Concerns or complaints about the community: Heather Pearson Villeda or Jennifer Humphrey
- Bugs in room, internet issues, laundry matchines, etc.: Madison Bettencourt
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Community Center Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
As a 24/7 operation the housing telephone line is answered twenty-four hours a day. Staff are onsite to provide assistance with emergency and non-emergency situations.