housing forms & policies

Many of these forms and policies can be referenced inside of your housing application. If you are unsure of which form to fill out, please contact the Housing Office at (209) 667-3675.

move-in requests

Current Residents


Thinking about cancelling your housing contact? Only staying for a semester and need to submit a Petition to Cancel? Review the Cancellation Forms & Policies below. The Cancellation Policy can also be found inside your housing application.

Updated: May 30, 2024