Congratulations! It’s almost time to move into the Village at Stan State!
Move-In Day is Thursday, August 19th.Before you arrive, please review the following instructions for Move-In Day and what you’ll need to do leading up to the big day.
Update Following Delayed Face-to-Face Instruction Announcement
We are currently assessing the impact of the university's recent announcement to delay face-to–face instruction until October 1.
What has changed:
- Those who are able to live on campus will be required to be FULLY vaccinated AND tested 72 hours prior to moving in. Rapid tests are not acceptable tests - it must be an FDA-approved PCR test
- If you receive your result prior to move-in, print it out and bring it with you. If you do not receive your result prior to move-in, screenshot proof of testing i.e. email confirmation from testing vendor
- Partially-vaccinated residents are not able to move in to housing at this time. They will be able to move during the second round of move-in happening in late September. If you are partially-vaccinated and face housing insecurity or have a housing basic need (no access to technology or study spaces), please email us.
- Incoming residents will be able to postpone their move-in and receive rent and meal plan credits based on an adjusted move-in date. More information about postponing move-in will be communicated soon.
- Guests who plan to accompany residents on Move-In Day are required to be vaccinated AND must complete the Daily Self Screen.
We will continue to post move-in updates as information and processes are updated. Please continue to monitor your Stan State email.
Before You Arrive
Before you move in, you will need to review and electronically sign the (a) License Agreement and Policies Addendum, (b) Release of Liability, and (c) Lockout Agreement Form. You will also need to submit your vaccination records via MyStanState. You will not be able to move in unless all of these are complete.
In order to access the updated forms (available Saturday, August 7), follow these steps:
- Login to the Housing Portal
- Use the “CSUSTAN - STUDENT SSO LOGIN” button
- Select “Apply Here” to access your current application
- Visit the “Forms & Policies” and "License Agreement" tabs to check that you e-signed the updated documents
- When finished, select the “Save & Continue” button
In order to submit your vaccination records or exemption (available now), follow these steps:
- Log in to the myStanState Student Center
- Open the COVID-19 Self-Certification form (located under “Student Records”)
- Complete Section I: Self-Certification of COVID-19 Vaccination Status. You will need to select Receipt of Approved Vaccine (and type in your details), Medical Exemption, Religious Exemption, or Do Not Plan to Access CSU Facilities
- Complete Section II: Self-Attestation of Accuracy of Information Provided.
- Complete Section III: Attachments (if applicable). This includes uploading a JPEG or PNG image of your vaccination card. iPhone/iPad users: please note you may need to convert your photo file prior to uploading. A simple way to do this is to open the photo of your vaccine card in the Photos app and take a screenshot. The screenshotted image will be a .JPG file.
- Submit & Finish
For more details about the process or to watch a step-by-step video, visit the Student Vaccination Certification Process website. If you need assistance accessing and/or completing the form, please contact the Warriors Take Care Team at (209) 667-3177 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to safely monitor the amount of traffic around our community, residents must schedule a timeslot for their move-in appointment. Each timeslot is two-hours long and offers residents enough time to meet with professional staff about forms or documents, check out resources like wheelbarrows or dollies, and unload their items in the unloading zone.
Anyone who has recently experienced symptoms of COVID-19 is expected to self-report and not participate in Move-In Day in order to help keep our community safe. A separate, mutually agreed upon move-in date can be scheduled with Housing staff. Please call the Housing Office at (209) 667-3675 to reschedule your Move-In Day due to symptoms of COVID-19.
|Thurs., August 19||Fri., August 20*||Sat., August 21*|
|8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
|10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.||12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
*If you are unable to move in on Move-In Day, additional timeslots are available on Friday and Saturday. The move-in process for those days is modified and all residents must check in at the Housing Office. There will not be check-in stations set up in the parking lot or the gates on these days.
If you arrive before or after your scheduled move-in time, you may be asked to wait until your assigned time or until space becomes available in the current timeslot. If you arrive after the final timeslot of the day, you will need to check in at the Housing Office in order to get your keys.
Guests on Move-In Day
Residents will be limited to a maximum of two people to accompany them on Move-In Day.
- All residents and their guests are required to fill out a daily screening form online prior to entering the community.
- All residents and guests must wear face coverings and practice physical distancing when inside the community.
- Guests who visit campus are required to be vaccinated and wear a face-covering in all public indoor spaces, including in-unit.
Parking on Move-In Day
Parking is free on Thursday, August 19 and Friday, August 20 in parking lots 6 and 7. Parking is always free on the weekends.
Within the first 5 days of moving in, please complete your Room Inspection form and turn it into the Housing Office. You can find it in your move-in packet. Completing this form could help you avoid damage inspection charges when you move out.
Meal Plans and Warrior ID Card
Your meal plan is active beginning Thursday, August 19 and can be used at any of the campus dining locations, including the MicroMarket convenience store located in the Village Café. All meal plans are loaded onto your Warrior ID card.
Students do not have to pay for their first Warrior Card.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the university is not taking Warrior Card pictures in-person. At this time, Warrior Cards are issued using the online passport-style photo submission tool.
- Students may request a first-time Warrior Card by submitting their passport-style color photo to the Warrior Card Online Photo Submission tool
- Complete step-by-step instructions are provided for submitting your image and verifying documentation. Your information is safe, secure, and encrypted.
- Once your photo is submitted you will be notified if your photo was approved or denied, with instructions on how to resubmit if needed.
We recommend submitting your photo at least one week prior to moving in. Your Warrior Card will be delivered to the Housing Office, not mailed, and will be included in your move-in packet should you follow the above steps. Remember, you need your Warrior Card to access your meal plan!
Returning residents: if your Warrior Card is lost or stolen, a replacement card may be requested by contacting email@example.com. If a new photo is required it can be uploaded using the Warrior Card Online Photo Submission tool. Replacement cards may be subject to a fee of $5.00.
For more information about Warrior Cards, please visit the Warrior Card website.
Parent & Family Virtual Welcome Reception
Parents and family members are invited to tune into a virtual Parents and Family Welcome on Thursday, August 19 at 6:00 p.m. on YouTube.
The reception is hosted by a panel of housing staff members who will explain what great things are in store for your student over the 2021-22 academic year, and can also answer any questions you might have about resident expectations, financials, the college experience, academic support, and more.
Don’t miss all of the great opportunities to meet your neighbors, bond with your roommates, and learn more about campus resources during Welcome Week! There’s something for everyone: socials, giveaways, workshops, and plenty of free food!
View the full events line up on the Monthly Program Calendar page of the Housing website. Check out the calendar page every month for event descriptions, details, and links to virtual events happening in Housing.
If you have any questions about moving in,
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (209) 667-3675.