COVID-19 Temporary Paid Administrative Leave
In an effort to continue to limit the gathering of students, faculty and staff, effective immediately, the 128 hours granted to employees on March 23, has been increased to 256 hours for employees unable to work for COVID-19 related reasons. Those eligible shall receive a one-time allotment of up to 256 hours of paid administrative leave that can only be used due to COVID-19 related absences. The total hours allotted for leave is dependent on the employee's timebase on a pro rata basis.
COVID-19 Update: HREOC Operations
All Human Resources, Equal Opportunity & Compliance (HREOC) employees are moving to remote operations effective March 18. Our office is closed to walk-ins, however, rest assured that the staff is available to assist and respond to your needs as urgently as possible.
Please email your appropriate HREOC staff member and they will respond as quickly as possible. If you are in need of assistance or have questions related to:
- Benefits: email Kayla Villarreal or refer to our Benefits website
- Worker's Compensation: email Krista Vasquez or visit our website
In addition, the HREOC main line (209-667-3351) and email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) will be monitored and messages will be forwarded to the appropriate staff member for resolution.
We know these are extremely challenging times for everyone. If you or your family members need assistance in coping or in dealing with circumstances as a result of current events, we encourage you to take advantage of our employee assistance program. You can utilize this benefit in two ways:
- By Telephone: 1-800-367-7474
- On the Web: LifeMatters and enter company password "stanislaus".
Please visit our EAP website for more information.
Please visit the campus COVID-19 website for the latest information, as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
Take care and stay healthy!
To access the CSU Learn COVID-19, Working Virtually and Work/Life Balance learning bundles, please use the links below:
- Working Virtually: Meeting Organizers
- Working Virtually: Team Managers
- Working Virtually: Team Members
- Work/Life Balance
The Department of Human Resources, Equal Opportunity, and Compliance is responsible for several functional areas that include employment, benefits, human resources information/records management, compensation, policies, training and labor relations. The goal of the department is to provide support for the faculty and staff to achieve the mission of California State University, Stanislaus. We have designed our website for you, and hope you will find the information and resources you need about jobs, benefit programs, policies, and services.
Please send us an email at HR_Assistant@csustan.edu if you have any questions, or give us a call at (209) 667-3351.
- CHRS Recruiting is up and runningSign up for a training session!Please ensure you familiarize yourself with the new software and process to avoid making unnecessary errors in the system. Check out the user guides or sign up for a training session.
- CSU LearnEmployee online training and e-booksCourse topics include Business, Desktop, Information Technology and more.
- LinkedIn LearningEmployee and student online training coursesCourse topics include technical, design, business, and more.