Personal Information Changes

You have the ability to access and maintain your personal information, eliminate forms, and expedite changes at any time through the myStanState Online Services.

In order to update/change the following information, log in to myStanState and make the changes yourself:

  • Address (Home and Mailing)
  • Phone Numbers
  • Emergency Contacts
  • Ethnic Group
  • Veteran Status
  • Disability

Employee Self Service Step-by-Step Guide

For Name Changes, you must bring the following documents to the Human Resources department (MSR 320):

  • Original, non-laminated Social Security Card with your new legal name
  • Completed Employee Action Request (EAR)

*The EAR is available online under the Payroll tab or at the Human Resources department (MSR320).

For changes in Designee Authorized to receive pay warrants, please complete the form and submit it to the Human Resources department (MSR 320).

If you do not have regular access to a computer, you may still make personal information changes by going in person to the Human Resources department (MSR320).

Updated: December 07, 2023