Welcome to CHRS Recruiting at Stan State! On this page, you’ll find user guides specific to your role in the recruitment process, training resources, and essential contacts for your questions or training needs.
*CHRS Recruiting does not support Microsoft’s Internet Explorer version 11 (IE11) browser. Please use an alternative browser when using CHRS Recruitng. The recommended browser is Google Chrome.
CHRS Recruiting Access
All employees have the ability to serve as a search committee member and/or chair in CHRS Recruiting. A Security Request Form must be submitted if additional access is needed to perform additional recruitment activities.
Quick Reference Guide:
How to Submit a Security Request Form for CHRS Recruiting
The figure below illustrates the high-level steps in the recruitment process. The task-focused guides listed below are available to assist you in your specific role.
Task Specific Quick Reference Guides
- Creating a Position Description (Staff/MPP) *Revised 8/05/2021
- Updating a Position Description (Staff/MPP)
- Initiating a Job Requisition (Faculty) *Revised 1/15/2021
- Initiating a Job Requisition (Staff/MPP) *Revised 8/05/2021
- Initiating a Job Requisition (Special Consultant) *Revised 9/08/2021
- Initiating a Job Requisition (Student Employee) *Revised 9/08/2021
- Preparing an Offer for Tenure Track and Full-Time Faculty (Faculty) *Revised 7/13/2020
- Preparing an Offer for Part-Time Lecturers (Faculty) *Revised 1/15/2021
- Reviewing and Approving an Offer (Staff/MPP)
- Search Chairs: How to change application statuses *Revised 1/28/2021
- Search Chairs: How to run the search committee scores report *Revised 10/7/2020
- Process Flow for Changing Statuses/Hiring (Faculty)
Getting Started Videos
Job Requisition from a PD
Job Requisition from a Template
Please note, the demos may take a moment to buffer. To view captions, please download the file. Then view the file in Quicktime or VLC Media Player. You may need to then enable subtitles.
CHRS Recruiting Demo: Using the Hiring Manager Dashboard
Shows the hiring manager dashboard and how to navigate it. Briefly demonstrates the function of each tile on the dashboard.
CHRS Recruiting Demo: Acting as a Search Committee Member
Briefly demonstrates how to navigate CHRS Recruiting as a search committee chair or member.
CHRS Recruiting Demo: Onboarding a New Employee
Briefly demonstrates the onboarding function and process from the new employee's view and the manager view.
Staff/MPP Training Recording:
If you are beginning a new faculty recruitment and would like training, or if you have questions on how to navigate CHRS Recruiting, please contact:
Beginning Your Search
- Getting Started
- Helpful Tips
- Position Descriptions
- Job Creation Overview
- Job Requisitions
- Search Committee Setup
- Selection Criteria
- Job Notes & Documents
Dashboards and Approvals
Chairing a Search or Serving on a Committee
Selecting, Interviewing and Hiring the Candidates