Welcome to CHRS Recruiting at Stan State! On this page, you’ll find user guides specific to your role in the recruitment process, available training opportunities and essential contacts for your questions or training needs.
The figure below illustrates the high-level steps in the recruitment process. The task-focused guides listed below are available to assist you in your specific role.
Task Specific Quick Reference Guides
- Creating a Position Description (Staff/MPP)
- Initiating a Job Requisition (Faculty)
- Initiating a Job Requisition (Staff/MPP)
- Initiating a Job Requisition (Special Consultant)
- Initiating a Job Requisition (Student Employee)
- Preparing an Offer for Tenure Track and Full-Time Faculty (Faculty)
- Preparing an Offer for Part-Time Lecturers (Faculty)
- Reviewing and Approving an Offer (Staff/MPP)
- Search Chairs: How to run the search committee scores report
Getting Started Videos
Job Requisition from a PD
Job Requisition from a Template
Please note, the demos may take a moment to buffer. To view captions, please download the file. Then view the file in Quicktime or VLC Media Player. You may need to then enable subtitles.
CHRS Recruiting Demo: Using the Hiring Manager Dashboard
Shows the hiring manager dashboard and how to navigate it. Briefly demonstrates the function of each tile on the dashboard.
CHRS Recruiting Demo: Acting as a Search Committee Member
Briefly demonstrates how to navigate CHRS Recruiting as a search committee chair or member.
CHRS Recruiting Demo: Onboarding a New Employee
Briefly demonstrates the onboarding function and process from the new employee's view and the manager view.
Staff/MPP Training Recordings:
For Faculty Recruitment Processing Questions:
If you are beginning a new faculty recruitment and would like training, or if you have questions on how to navigate CHRS Recruiting, please contact:
Beginning Your Search
- Getting Started
- Helpful Tips
- Position Descriptions
- Job Creation Overview
- Job Requisitions
- Search Committee Setup
- Selection Criteria
- Job Notes & Documents
Dashboards and Approvals
Chairing a Search or Serving on a Committee
Selecting, Interviewing and Hiring the Candidates
Contact your on-campus training resources: