Buy a Permit
Winter 2023 faculty/staff parking permits will be available on Dec. 19, 2022.
Spring 2023 parking permits will be available on Jan. 16, 2023.
- Parking permit decals for students, faculty and staff are available online at MyCampusPermit.
- Motorcycle permits are available at a reduced rate online as well.
- For parking refunds, please contact the UPD at 209-667-3114 or email Public_Safety@csustan.edu.
Please place your parking decal in your vehicle as soon as possible to avoid misplacing or losing it. Lost or stolen decals must be reported to the University Police Department, in order to obtain a replacement dash pass at a cost of $10.00.
Alternatives to Semester Parking Permits
- Daily permits are available near campus entrances, the cost is $6 per day (see campus map).
- Hourly permits can be purchased for $1/hour in lot 1, near the Library (around University Circle).
- 2-hour permits are available in parking lot 8 at a reduced rate.
- Parking permits are NOT required if you park on the city streets along the perimeter of campus.
Please follow the placement instructions on the permit decal to be sure it is visible when parking on campus:
- The decal should be placed on the lower driver’s side of the windshield where it does not interfere with your vision or the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN plate).
- The decal will lightly adhere to the windshield, allowing it to be easily removed and placed from one vehicle to another.
- Rear-view mirror decal hangers may be purchased from mycampuspermit.com for $3.
- Parking permit decals on motorcycles must be displayed on the outside of the front fork.
- There will be no sales of additional parking decals for alternate vehicles.
- To use a disabled parking space (or to park in a metered space), a valid Stanislaus State parking permit, as well as a valid DMV Placard or Disabled plate, must be displayed (CCR Title 5, Division 5, Article 7, 42200 & Ed. Code 67301a).
- Enforced 24/7, year-round
- Disabled parking map
- Don’t delay! You have 21 days from the date the ticket was issued to dispute or pay the original fine amount. Visit www.pmbonline.org to pay or dispute.
- All disputes are processed through the online process. To pay in person, visit UPD Monday through Friday during campus business hours.
We are committed to protecting the rights of those who have paid to park. The California Code of Regulations (CCR) 42201 allows permission to park on a CSU Campus only to persons that have paid a parking fee and display evidence (a permit) that they have paid. Campuses are held accountable to these parking requirements through audits conducted by the CSU. Our objective is to provide the highest quality of customer service and responsive systems that ensure fiscal integrity and compliance.
To purchase a parking permit, please visit our website at mycampuspermit.com. Students, staff, and faculty will log in using their campus ID and password. You will need to be prepared to enter your credit card information, vehicle license plate, and the address you would like your parking permit mailed. Once you have purchased your permit, you will need to print your temporary parking permit and place it on your vehicle's dashboard. This permit will be good for 10 days, which should allow enough time for you to receive your parking permit in the mail and place the permanent permit on your vehicle. If you have any questions or have not received your permanent parking permit within 7-10 days, please contact the University Police Department at 209-667-3114.
Permits are not transferable from person to person. Under no circumstance may you sell, exchange, or give your permit to someone else. Inappropriate use may result in the confiscation of the decal. If a permit is not returned by the authorized permit holder, the vehicle which has the unauthorized permit may be cited.
Parking is at your own risk. The University is not responsible for the loss of, or damages to, any vehicle or its contents.
Pursuant to the California Vehicle Code and the California State University Systemwide policy, payment plans for multiple citations or individual citations totaling $200 or more are available. Application Parking Citation Payment Plan Information.pdf
Updated: January 18, 2023