To keep updated with the latest news and events from our department, “like” our Facebook page!
Learn about the campus emergency notification system and update you contact information.
Do you know what to do in an emergency? Explore and find free online active shooter training, evacuation plans, what do during a crime in progress and much more.
In October, Gov. Jerry Brown signed SB 707, which amends California Penal Code section 626.9 and deletes the exception that allows a person holding a license to carry a concealed firearm on a college campus. Under the new law, private citizens with concealed weapons permits are no longer allowed to carry a firearm on campus. There are exemptions to this law. View Legal Updates
Law Agency Resources
The following list of external links is provided to get citizens to additional information and services quickly.
Note: Each of the below links will open the respective website listed in a new browser tab.
- California Highway Patrol Traffic Incident Information Page
- California Peace Officers' Association
- California Police Chiefs Association
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Department of Transportation - Live Traffic Cameras
- Identity Theft Registry
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children - California
- Office of Privacy Protection
Updated: December 06, 2022