- Parking Guidelines
- Map of parking areas
- Fall 2018 ★Student parking permits, valid 8/15/18 – 1/2/19
- Fall 2018 ★Evening parking permits, valid after 4 pm 8/15/18 – 1/2/19
- Fall 2018 ★Economy parking permits, valid in designated spaces 8/15/18 – 1/2/19
- Map of Economy parking permit locations.pdf
- Parking permits must be displayed on the inside, lower left corner of the windshield adhered to the glass face up or displayed on a clear mirror hanger available at MyCampusPermit. Motorcycle permits must be displayed on the outside of the front fork.
- If you forgot your permit or it is in a different vehicle, purchase a daily permit from a daily permit dispenser
Buying a Permit
- Parking permit costs
- Semester permits for Students, Faculty and Staff are available for purchase online at MyCampusPermit.
- Semester permits are available for purchase at MyCampusPermit.
- Daily permits are available near campus entrances for $6 (have cash/change available). View map of daily permit dispenser locations.
- Motorcycle permits are available at a reduced rate at MyCampusPermit. View map for designated motorcycle parking locations.
- Reserved parking permits are available to full VP’s and Dean’s at the discretion of the President’s Office.
- For all visitors, volunteers and vendors, submit a Guest Parking Request no later than two days prior to their visit.
- Areas marked with bright, yellow reserved signs are not for visitors.
- All buses are to park in Lot 11A (gravel lot), see campus map.
- 1-hour metered parking is available in Lot 1 near the Library (around University Circle).
- Free, temporary (time-limit) parking spaces are available in:
- Lot 11 near MSR (campus administrative building)
- Lot 8 near the Arena
- Lot 2 near the Art and Theatre buildings
- To use a disabled parking space (or to park in a metered space), a valid CSU Stanislaus parking permit as well as a valid DMV Placard or Disabled plate must be displayed (CCR Title 5, Division 5, Article 7, 42200 & Ed. Code 67301a).
- Enforced 24/7, year-round
- Disabled parking map
- Parking permits are enforced in all lots 7AM-10PM, M-F, including non-instruction days (e.g. spring break). Permits do not exempt vehicles from paying parking meter fees, unless displayed with a valid DMV issued disabled placard or plate.
- Student semester and daily permits are valid in employee parking areas after 4 p.m. and in areas marked with bright, yellow reserved signs after 5 p.m.
- The following areas are enforced 24/7 year-round: Disabled stalls, red curbs, fire lanes, time-limit spaces, service/maintenance stalls, white and yellow curbs and meter parking.
- Service vehicle spaces must be available to ambulance, fire, police, maintenance and other service vehicles. Vehicles parked over 20 minutes in service vehicle only spaces may receive a parking ticket.
- Don’t delay! You have 21 days from the date the ticket was issued to dispute or pay the original fine amount. Visit www.pmbonline.org to pay or dispute.
- All disputes are processed through the online process. To pay in person, visit UPD M-F during campus business hours.
Parking and Traffic Ordinances (PTO's) - Vehicles with five or more unpaid parking tickets are subject to impound per California Vehicle Code 22651.
- PTO-1: No parking permit displayed - $33.00
- PTO-2: Fictitious or forged permit - $121.00
- PTO-3: Permit not displayed properly - $28.00
- PTO-4: Misuse of parking permit - $41.00
- PTO-5: Parked in wrong area - $28.00
- PTO-6: Expired meter - $33.00
- PTO-7: Parked in restricted area - $28.00
- PTO-8: Not parked in designated space - $28.00
- PTO-9: Failure to obey lawful order - $53.00
- PTO-10: Parked in posted reserved - $60.00
- PTO-11: Driving in restricted area - $39.00
- PTO-12: Parked overnight w/o permission - $28.00
- PTO-14: Subsection bicycle violation - $28.00
- PTO-15: Failure to obey sign - $43.00
- PTO 16: Defacing sign - $73.00
- PTO-18: Use of lost or stolen decal - $121.00