Skip navigation link
Students & Parents Parking
- Visitors are not exempt from paying a parking fee.
- Do not park in Faculty/Staff areas with a daily permit until after 4pm.
- Do not park in Faculty/Staff Reserved areas (bright yellow sign) with a daily permit until after 5pm.
- If you forget your permit or it's in a different vehicle, you can purchase a daily permit.
Buying a Permit
- Permits and clear hangers are available for purchase at MyCampusPermit.
- Daily permits are available near campus entrances, cost is $6 per day.
- 1-hour parking is available in Lot 1 near the Library (around University Circle).
- Areas marked as reserved are not for visitors.
- "30 Minute" designated parking spaces are available in:
- Lot 11 near MSR (Administrative building)
- Lot 8 near the sports arena
- Lot 2 near the Art and Theatre buildings