Skip navigation link
Vendor & Visitor Parking
- Visitors are not exempt from paying a parking fee.
- Do not park in Faculty/Staff areas with a daily permit until after 4pm.
- Do not park in Faculty/Staff Reserved areas (bright yellow sign) with a daily permit until after 5pm.
- Vendors with large delivery vehicles, contact the police department at (209)667-3114.
Buying a Permit
- Daily permits are available near campus entrances, cost is $6 per day.
- 1-hour parking is available in Lot 1 near the Library (around University Circle).
- All visitors, volunteers and vendors, a Guest Parking Request must be submited no later than two days prior to their visit. Hosting department must submit request.
- Areas marked as reserved are not for visitors.
- All buses are required to park in Lot 11A (gravel lot).
- Free (limited-time) parking spaces are available in:
- Lot 11 near MSR (Administrative building)
- Lot 8 near the sports arena
- Lot 2 near the Art and Theatre buildings