Instructors can contact us for access, training, technical support, and assistance for campus-supported teaching and learning technologies.
We can help you select, use, and manage appropriate technologies for your classroom, hybrid, and online courses.
- How-To's, Tutorials, and Best Practices
- Respondus Test Authoring and Management (Windows OS)
- SafeAssign Plagiarism Prevention
- TurnItIn Plagiarism Prevention
- Accessible Technology Initiative
Instructional Design, Software, Pedagogy
- Camtasia Studio
- Captioning Resources
- Copyright & TEACH Act
- Clicker Pedagogy and Resources
- Multimedia Services
- Online or Hybrid Course Consultation
- Zoom Web Conferencing
Distance Learning and Media Production (DBH 150)
- Mediasite Video Lecture Capture
- Video Conferencing
- Video Production (Studio and Field)
- Turlock-Stockton Campus Distance Learning
Distance Learning and Media Production Front Desk
Location: DBH 150 See Map
For general technology and computer support, please visit or contact the OIT Technology Support Desk, L-150, (209) 667-3687.