Spring parking permits will be available for purchase starting January 14, 2021.
Permits are only required when students, faculty and staff need to park in campus parking lots.
To order a parking permit, log onto www.mycampuspermit.com using your Warrior ID (the same username and password used to access your MyStanState account).
Please follow the placement instructions on the permit decal to be sure it is visible when parking on campus:
- The decal should be placed on the lower driver’s side of the windshield where it does not interfere with your vision or the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN plate).
- The decal will lightly adhere to the windshield, allowing it to be easily removed and placed from one vehicle to another.
- Rear-view mirror decal hangers may be purchased from mycampuspermit.com for $3.
- There will be no sales of additional parking decals for alternate vehicles.
Your new Blue spring semester permit will be honored from January 21, 2021 to August 21, 2021.
Faculty & Staff
Your new Violet spring semester permit will be honored from January 26, 2021 to June 6, 2021.
Please place your parking decal in your vehicle as soon as possible to avoid misplacing or losing it. Lost or stolen decals must be reported to the University Police Department, in order to obtain a replacement dash pass at a cost of $10.00.
Alternatives to Semester Parking Permits:
- Daily permits can be purchased at one of our seven parking dispensers located at many of the University’s entrances for $6/day (see campus map)
- Hourly permits can be purchased in parking lot 1 for $1/hour
- 2-hour permits are available in parking lot 8 at a reduced rate.
- Parking permits are NOT required if you park on the city streets along the perimeter of campus.