(EAP) is administered by LifeMatters; this is a University-paid benefit for eligible employees and dependents.
All employees, their dependents (including dependent children not residing with the parent) and other family members living in the employee’s home are eligible for services and may contact LifeMatters directly. Referral services are available on a 24-hour, seven-days-a-week basis.
You can utilize this benefit in two ways
By Telephone: 1-800-367-7474 On the Web: www.mylifematters.com and enter company password "stanislaus"
Each eligible person is entitled to up to 5 sessions per incident
Face-to-Face Clinical Counseling for issues such as
- relationship concerns family problems
- stress/emotional distress
- workplace problems
- alcohol/chemical dependency
Additional services include Telephone Consultations for life management issues such as
- financial concerns
- finding child care providers
- elder care needs and concerns
- tax issues
- legal advice
- organizing personal affairs
- pre-retirement considerations