The Housing Application for 2020-21 is OPEN.
Be sure to complete your application early and submit the appropriate paperwork to have the best chance at your preferred selections (community, room type, etc).
Room selection timeslots and first year auto-placement will begin May 2020.
If you have any questions about the Housing Application, please call us at 209-667-3675.
Steps to Complete an Application
To complete an application:
- Apply online: housing.csustan.edu
- Choose a community
- Choose a room type
- Choose a meal plan
- Submit a financial guarantor form if you are under 18
- Submit housing deposit (or deferment form)
Information you'll need for the application:
- MyStanState ID and password
- Health insurance information
- Contact information for your financial guarantor/co-signer if you are under 18 years old – this person will share financial responsibility for the cost of your housing. You'll need to provide basic contact information including: first & last name, address, phone number, etc.
Items to Review:
What is a Year-Round Contract?
Although the majority of students will only need an Academic Year housing contract (August move-in to May move-out), some students may choose to stay Year-Round (June move-in to May move-out).
To have a Year-Round Contract, students must fill out a Summer 2020 Housing Application (coming soon) and an Academic Year 2020-21 Housing Application. They will also need to request late check-out for Summer 2020 and early check-in for Fall 2020, and can "pay-to-stay" during winter break.
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Still have questions?