Spring 2021 Applications will open Monday, November 9.
Be sure to complete your application early and submit the appropriate paperwork to have the best chance at your preferred selections (community, room type, etc).
If you have any questions about the Housing Application, please call us at 209-667-3675.
Steps to Complete an Application
To complete an application:
- Apply online: housing.csustan.edu
- Choose a community
- Choose a room type
- Choose a meal plan
- Submit a financial guarantor form if you are under 18
- Submit housing deposit (or deferment form)
Information you'll need for the application:
- MyStanState ID and password
- Health insurance information
- Contact information for your financial guarantor/co-signer if you are under 18 years old – this person will share financial responsibility for the cost of your housing. You'll need to provide basic contact information including: first & last name, address, phone number, etc.
Items to Review:
- License Agreement
- 2020-21 License Agreement Addendum
- Administrative Policies and Regulations
- Meal Plans
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Still have questions?