Welcome to the Student Success Center
The College of Business Administration’s Student Success Center (SSC) advises currently enrolled undergraduate Business Administration students at Stanislaus State.
We provide academic resources, services, and programs that support students' transition in college, their transformation as owners of their academic careers, and promote professional development while engaging them as members of the college learning community.
Monday-Friday: 8:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-5:00pm
Phone: (209) 667-3786
Schedule an Advising Appointment with the
College of Business Administration
- Visit the Warrior Connect website
- Select the blue Make an Appointment button
- Select Academic Advising (Virtual) from the drop-down menu"*What type of appointment would you like to schedule?”
- Select the service that you want from the College of Business Administration, choose from:
- Academic Probation
- Degree Progress and Planning (Most Commonly used)
- Graduation Advising
- New Student Advising
- SAP Appeal Letters
- Choose a date that works for you and click find available time
- Schedule a day and time
- Check appointment information is correct and add note for advisor if applicable, then click “Schedule” to confirm.
You will receive an email confirmation with appointment instructions
To cancel an Appointment
- Go to Warrior Connect
- Look for the appointment you want to cancel under Upcoming Appointments on the right-hand side. Click on the appointment and click on Cancel My Attendance
- Select a reason and Mark as Cancelled