Welcome to the Student Success Center
The College of Business Administration’s Student Success Center (SSC) advises currently enrolled undergraduate Business Administration students at Stanislaus State.
We provide academic resources, services and programs that support students transition in college, their transformation as owners of their academic careers and promotes professional development, while engaging them as members of the college learning community.
Advising Remains Available
In the continued interest of health and safety, Student Success Center services will operate remotely until further notice. Advisors remain available by appointment through Zoom video conference or by telephone or email during their virtual office hours.
Holiday Closure: December 18th - January 3rd
The office will reopen on Monday, January 4th
Winter Break Office Hours:
Office Closure Dates: Jan. 11th, 13th, 15th, & 18th
Advisor Contact Information:
Advisors will be available via Phone and Email, Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm, except for closure dates.
|Coordinator & Academic Advisoremail@example.com|
|Paul Gardley Jr.,
Winter Break Advising Schedule
Schedule an Advising Appointment with the
College of Business Administration
- Visit the Warrior Connect website
- Select the blue Make an Appointment button and then Academic Advising (Virtual) from the drop-down menu
- Select the service that you want, choose from:
- Academic Probation
- Degree Progress and Planning (Most Commonly used)
- Explore or Declare Major
- Graduation Advising
- Mandatory Advising or Hold (1st Semester Freshman, Transfer or CA Promise)
- New Student Advising
- SAP Appeal Letters
- Substitutions or Petition
- Select College of Business Administration as the location for the appointment and then an advisor. For the most appointment availability, select all available advisors.
- Choose a date and time that works for you and confirm your appointment
- You will receive an email confirmation with Zoom login instructions
Use the Step-By-Step Instructions to learn how to schedule an Advising Appointment.
Warrior Connect Instructions
To Cancel an Appointment
- Go to Warrior Connect
- Look for the appointment you want to cancel under Upcoming Appointments on the right-hand side. Click on the appointment and click on Cancel My Attendance
- Select a reason and Mark as Cancelled