Welcome to the Student Success Center
The College of Business Administration’s Student Success Center (SSC) advises currently enrolled undergraduate Business Administration students at Stanislaus State.
We provide academic resources, services, and programs that support student's transition in college, their transformation as owners of their academic careers, and promote professional development while engaging them as members of the college learning community.
Advising Remains Available
In the continued interest of health and safety, Student Success Center services will operate remotely until further notice. Advisors remain available by appointment through Zoom video conference or by telephone or email during their virtual office hours.
Monday-Friday: 9:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-4:00pm
Phone: (209) 667-3786
Spring 2021 Advising Schedule
|Appointment Hours||Extended Hours|
Tuesday & Wednesday:
Schedule an Advising Appointment with the
College of Business Administration
- Visit the Warrior Connect website
- Select the blue Make an Appointment button
- Select Academic Advising (Virtual) from the drop-down menu
- Select the service that you want from the College of Business Administration, choose from:
- Academic Probation
- Degree Progress and Planning (Most Commonly used)
- Explore or Declare Major
- Graduation Advising
- Mandatory Advising or Hold (1st Semester Freshman, Transfer or CA Promise)
- New Student Advising
- SAP Appeal Letters
- Substitutions or Petition
- Choose a date that works for you and click find available time
- Under filters on the left hand side, select College of Business Administration as the location for the appointment and then an advisor. For the most appointment availability, select all available advisors.
- Schedule a day and time
- You will receive an email confirmation with Zoom login instructions
To cancel an Appointment
- Go to Warrior Connect
- Look for the appointment you want to cancel under Upcoming Appointments on the right-hand side. Click on the appointment and click on Cancel My Attendance
- Select a reason and Mark as Cancelled