Discover what you can learn and where a business administration major can take you.
When we say “business administration” we are really talking about the diverse program concentrations that this major offers – accounting, computer information systems, finance, management, operations management, marketing and general business. Business administration majors tend to be bright, competitive, ethical, industrious, and pragmatic. And they are ready to see the first of many successes.
- Being part of a team
- Interacting with other and collaborating
- Solving problems
- Working with people
- How businesses work
- General knowledge of business concepts and operations
- Effective methods of thinking about complex business situations
- The facets of international business, information technology and professional ethics
- E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Moss Adams, LLP
- Foster Farms
- Bronco Wine Company
- Bank of the West
- Dole Packed Foods
- The Wine Group
- Grimbleby Coleman CPA’s, Inc.
- Atherton & Associates, LLP
- Hilmar Cheese Company, Inc.
Degrees and Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentrations available in:
- Computer Information Systems
- General Business
• Human Resources Track
• International Business Track
• Strategy/Entrepreneurship Track
- Operations Management
- Minor in Business Administration
"The Business Administration major has provided me a well-rounded education that will allow me to enter the private sector confidently and to succeed."
Business Administration Student