Advising Appointment

Schedule an Appointment

Roadmaps & Resources

Business Major Concentration Overviews

Business Major Community College Prerequisite List

General Education Requirements

Additional information can be found in the University Catalog

If you have further questions about a specific concentration, you can contact a Faculty Advisor to learn more.

How Do I Declare a Concentration?

Business Majors need to declare their Concentration within the major no later than 60 units. To change your concentration complete the "Declaration or Change of Degree Objective" form. The form is available online on the Enrollment Services Forms website. Fill out the form and submit it to the Student Success Center Office for approval in DBH 217 or email at

Updated: July 06, 2023