Welcome to the SSC
The Student Success Center (SSC) in the College of Business Administration advises currently enrolled undergraduate Business Administration students at Stanislaus State.
We provide academic resources, services and programs that support students' transition into college, their transformation as owners of their academic careers, and promote professional development while engaging them as members of the college learning community.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (209) 667-3786
Schedule an Advising Appointment on Warrior Connect
- Review your appointment type to ensure you are booking the correct type of appointment (Virtual or In-Person). Appointment types will not be switched. They will be canceled
- Virtual Appointments: Require a computer and zoom access
- In-Person Appointments: Require a Student Green Screen and Mask.
- Appointments will be canceled if students are 10 minutes late.
- Academic advising will not take place over phone or email. Phone and emails communications is only used for quick questions, university resources, and referrals.
Advising is not required for Business Administration Majors. Students will not receive a registration hold on your student accounts unless you they have signed up for the California Promise program.
- It is suggested that business administration majors meet with an academic advisor at least once a year to ensure degree progression and check on their planned classes.
- Understand and know degree and major requirements
- Have a Major Advising Sheet and/or Roadmap available
- Have goals and a tentative plan to discuss for your degree
- Be an active participate by listening, engaging in conversation, asking questions, and taking notes
- Visit the Warrior Connect website
- Select the blue Make an Appointment button
- Select “Academic Advising” = What type of appointment would you like to schedule?
- Select “College of Business Administration” then choose from the following appointment types:
- Freshman Advising (0-29 units)
- Sophomore Advising (30-59 units)
- Junior/ Transfer Advising (60-89 units)
- Senior Advising (90+ units)
- SAP Appeal Letters
- Study Abroad
- *Pick a Date
- This will bring you to a page where you can check appointment availability by date, type (Online vs In-Person), advisors, and locations (Turlock vs Stockton)
- Click a date and time to select the appointment
- Double Check appointment information is correct (Location, Online vs In-Person) and Add a note for Advisor under “Would you like to share anything else.”
- Click “Schedule” to confirm.
You will receive an email confirmation with appointment instructions and a reminder appointment the day before
- Go to Warrior Connect
- Look for the appointment you want to cancel under Upcoming Appointments on the right-hand side. Click on the appointment and click on Cancel My Attendance
- Select a reason and Mark as Cancelled
Updated: October 31, 2022