The templates below have been created in Microsoft Office for your use in creating internal memos, agendas and other campus documents. Our hope is that you will find the branding in place helpful yet flexible to meet the needs of your individual project.
Any of the templates below can be used with the formal or informal logo, as well as with your secondary identifier. Please see the instructions below to guide you in downloading and customizing the templates.
As always, we would be pleased to provide you with assistance. Feel free to reach out to us at any time at email@example.com or (209) 667-3916.
Template Download Instructions
- Click on the link below the template to download the file to your computer.
- Select the location on your computer where you would like to save the template file, then click “Save.” Note: It is advantageous to save the template file in an easily accessible folder for later use.
- Locate the template file on your computer and double-click to open it.
- Documents downloaded from the Internet may open in protected view. To edit the document, click “Enable Editing” in the bar above the ribbon.
- You have the option to replace the logo with the University logo of your choice.
- For Word documents:
- Double-click the University logo in the header to edit that region of the document.
- Click on the logo image and then right-click to access the image menu.
- Click on “Change Picture.”
- Locate the folder that contains the version of the logo you wish to insert and double-click on the file.
- Please note that the header and footer design is part of a background watermark element and is not meant to be altered.
- For Word documents:
- To save changes to this template for future use:
- Choose “Save” As from the File menu.
- Select the folder where you would like to save your template.
- In the “Save As Type” box, choose “Word Template.”
Next time you want to use this document as a template, choose “New” from the File menu, and then double-click your template.
The digital letterhead template may be used for official University communications in digital format (communications sent by email or other digital means). The template is optimized for digital viewing and is not meant to be used for printed correspondence. Printed correspondence should use the official University letterhead, which can be ordered from the Stan Prints.
Agenda & Memorandum Templates
Updated: November 18, 2021