The right to use and reproduce the images will be at all times subject to and governed by the specific terms of the agreement described by the Stanislaus State Trademarks and Licensing Program, as well as the following general terms and conditions:
- Stanislaus State seals and document templates are the exclusive property and copyright of Stanislaus State.
- User warrants that the use of the seals and document templates is solely for Stanislaus State purposes.
- Exclusive rights to any seal or mark are not available.
- Context of use:
- The seals and marks may not be used in a defamatory, libelous, or pornographic context, or contrary to ethical business practices;
- User is responsible for all text used and claims made in connection with the use of any seal or mark.
All manufacturers or retailers wishing to produce or sell items bearing the monogram or any other trademark of the University must receive licensure to do so from the University's licensing agency, Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC). This includes all uses of the University's symbols on products, including those for promotions and advertising.