Book an Online Tutoring Appointment with
Book an Appointment with StanTutor
- StanTutor can be accessed at stantutor.csustan.edu or your student portal
- Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (avoid Internet Explorer or Mac Safari)
- Students can make appointments remotely from anywhere at any time as long as they have access to the Internet
- Log into your StanTutor account using your Stan State credentials
- Look at your "Upcoming Appointments" box
- 15-minutes before the start time of your appointment, you will see a button labeled "Enter ZOOM Appointment" in your Upcoming Appointments box.
- Click this button and it takes you to Zoom for your online appointment or SI Session
- Login to StanTutor account using your Stan State credentials
- Find a list of your Upcoming Appointments on your Main Menu
- Click the x behind the appointment you would like to cancel
- Type a reason for canceling your appointment
- An email to confirm your cancellation will be sent to you and your tutor
Cancel your tutoring appointment ANYTIME before the START time of your appointment. A student is only allowed two cancellations a semester. On the third cancellation, a student will be dropped from their weekly tutoring appointments and be prevented from booking another appointment.
- Click here to get to StanTutor
- Log in with your Warrior username and password (the credentials you use to access myStanState)
- Read the information on the Main Menu Welcome Screen. Be sure you understand and follow the tutoring policies listed there
- Click on the “Search Availability” tab in the upper left-hand corner
- Choose “Center” from the dropdown menu
- Choose Section (class) from the pulldown menu
- Choose a date range for your FIRST appointment availability search. You can use the green slide bar to choose a time range or you can select a particular day (example: MON or WED). If you want to search all availabilities, then skip Step 7 and click on the Search button
- Once you see a day and time slot that fits your schedule, click on that timeslot
- In the Notes section, type in what you want the tutor to help you with during the tutoring session
- Appointments are one-time unless you click the "Weekly" box and it will become a weekly recurring appointment for the entire semester.
- Click Save
- A confirmation/reminder email will be sent to your Stan State email account
- If you return to the Main Menu (upper left-hand corner), your upcoming appointment(s) will be listed
- To logoff, click Logoff in the upper left-hand corner of the screen
Do You Have Questions? Contact us at…
Stan State Learning Commons
Phone: 209-667-3642 or 209-667-3465
Updated: April 1, 2021. The Learning Commons is a unit of the Division of Student Affairs.