New for 2022! Check out our curated list of 30-minute online workshops that are available at anytime and anywhere!
The Learning Commons is offering 12 online learning workshops for all Stan State students. Developed by Innovative Educators and college learning experts, these on-demand workshops are designed to help you maximize your university experience and prepare you for academic success at CSU Stanislaus. As you learn and attend classes in both online and in-person formats, these accessible workshops can help you reach your academic goals.
(Log in using your myStanState username and password via the campus single sign on page.)
These workshops are about 30 minutes in length. Online workshops use audio and have accompanying documents. To get the most out of your workshop, please choose a location where you can hear the audio and access online resources. Transcripts for each workshop are available!
Online Workshop Titles
- Time Management - Strategies for Success
- Online Courses: Staying Motivated & Disciplined
- Discover Your Learning Style Preferences
- Developing Critical Thinking Skills
- How to Reduce Test Anxiety
- Success Strategies for First Generation Students
- Taking Tests Online: Strategies for Success
- Study Tips and Note-Taking Strategies
- Overcoming Procrastination - Causes & Cures
- How to Succeed In Math
- Exam Preparation Tips and Test-Taking Strategies
- 10 Habits of Mind for College Success
Updated: January 28, 2022