Individuals who volunteer their time and expertise to Stanislaus State provide important services to the campus and its surrounding communities. In turn, these volunteers gain valuable experience and a sense of personal satisfaction from performing such services. Volunteers, who perform work or provide services to the university without financial gain, have had a long-standing relationship with Stanislaus State. We make every effort to ensure that we promote a productive, safe, and mutually beneficial environment for Stanislaus State volunteers.
The paperless Volunteer Form must be completed and fully approved prior to the performance of volunteer duties.
To initiate the paperless Volunteer Form click this icon:
* It is recommended that you notify the volunteering individual that they will be receiving an email requesting additional information from an HR Representative once the form has been initiated.
Guides & Policies
- Volunteer Identification Flowchart (PDF)
- Campus Volunteer Guidelines (PDF)
- CSU Volunteer Policy (PDF)
- Limited Mandated Reporter Policy (PDF)
- Executive Order 1083 (PDF)